Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello, Year 33.


33 New-ish Things to Try in Year 33

1. Complete the Soul Detox study
2. Co-host a book club
3. Read Jen Hatmaker’s 7
4. Work through Sarah Mae’s new e-book
5. Complete a possession purge
6. TRY a sprint tri {carry over from Year 32}
7. Complete a trail run race
8. Swim a mile in the pool
9. Go mountain biking
10. Go snowshoeing
11. Participate in a road bike race
12. Read through a chapter book series with the kids
13. Complete Year 2 of our workout challenge (and keep going)
14. Commit to a monthly procrastination day
15. Throw a birthday (or half birthday) party for the kids
16. Create a chore system for our household
17. Start my 1,000 gifts list
18. Put together a RAOK day
19. Find a meaningful way to experience Lent this spring
20. Complete one month of an Instagram / a day challenge
21. Try astronaut ice cream
22. Make homemade ice cream
23. Make Kefir soda
24. Try a cooking class
25. Cook an entire turkey
26. Stock the freezer with grass fed beef
27. Complete a kitchen renovation
28. Take a pub cruiser for a spin
29. Go to the chiropractor and get my back adjusted
30. Take a painting class
31. Swim with dolphins with the kids
32. See the Rockies
33. Potty train Mady

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea, Katie! I think I need to do this as well, as I find I'm spending way too much time in my chair on the computer, even after I finish my work! It's not a coincidence that I read your post the day after I discovered my daughter's BFF's blog (http://www.maryhassound.com/) full of random acts of kindness yesterday. Double inspiration! Thanks and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory! Year 33 sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the link up. Hows the year coming? I hope its awesome.
    Danielle @ www.thesweetpeapod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...