Tuesday, April 28, 2009

official blog announcement!



I'm not really sure why it took me so long to post these pictures. Blame it on the fact that I'm 11 weeks pregnant??

If you haven't heard the news yet, here you go - "official" blog announcement. Nothing is really real unless it's been posted on the blog, after all.

I went for broke this time and ordered the kids these shirts off of Etsy because I couldn't resist. We brought the kids over to my parents' house in them and my mom just about fell over. The great part is that Dylan's shirt makes sense on its own, but when you throw Ella in the mix people slowly start to catch on.

Next big item...I am due November 17. For those of you paying attention at home, yes, our other two kids' birthdays are also in November (and um, yeah, Matt's is too if you want to get technical). We have in fact realized that we seem to have some sort of "problem" regarding the month of November (or the month of February, depending on how you want to look at it). My due date for Dylan was actually November 17 too, and he was born on the November 13...which was Ella's due date. I realize this makes us pretty weird at this point, but I'm just going to go ahead and embrace it. Plus, I think it allows more attention to be given during my birthday week since I don't have to share the limelight with anyone else :).

I think that's it for now. Feeling OK, but hoping to feel a lot better in the next couple of weeks. My personal mom hunch is that it's a boy, but it really doesn't make a difference to us either way. We will definitely try to find out gender at 20 weeks - sometime around the beginning of July. We realize #3 is going to make our already crazy life even crazier, but we're taking the plunge...if we survive the next year we should be in good shape after that :).

10 comments:

  1. This makes it officially official!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what??? congratulations:) and adorable shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I love those two...I can't imagine how much fun a third will be! Congrats to you...and Matt too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for babies! Katie P. told me about your news and I kept waiting to see it "officially announced". Congrats!! Are they sure there is only one??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooo! congratulations :) hoping for a smooth pregnancy and delivery for you. funny about the due dates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!! Congratulations to all of you. I can't wait to follow you over the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! I am very excited for you guys. Fantastic. Thrilling news. I wonder if this will affect Homestead Week? -Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! How fun! My birthday is November 17, so having the baby on your due date is fine by me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had heard this a few weeks ago but you're right...it's not offical till it's blogged ;)
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...