Monday, April 20, 2009

The Only Colors

Here you go Sparty fans...my big brother has a new blog. Some of you might know that he has had a blog for about the past year regarding MSU sports (especially basketball), but the toll of carrying the blogging burden alone proved to be too much (he also happens to have a "real" job.) So...this new blog is more of a collaborative effort with five different enthusiastic writers contributing to a spectactular blog centered on all things Green and White. Check it out.

P.S. My brother is pretty much the smartest and funniest person I know. And he knows a lot about MSU. You will love him. And his blog. Guaranteed.

1 comment:

  1. He's also the smartest and funniest person I know, but I just don't care about MSU sports. I'm sorry. I just don't care.
    -Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...