Saturday, April 11, 2009

basketball, basketball & more basketball...

So I realized I never blogged about our trip to Indianapolis a few weekends ago. Not sure how you have all gone on without the recap and photos, but here you go a little late. We spent a long weekend in Indy with my family mainly so the guys could go to the Big Ten Tournament. They did a lot of basketball watching and the rest of us kept ourselves busy by shopping, going to the children's museum, and the Indianapolis Zoo. We also attended an MSU pep rally the night we got there and listened to Tom Izzo speak, got free t-shirts and met Sparty. Indianapolis is a fun city to explore - to me it seems like a smaller scale Chicago. It's pretty to look at it and easy to get around. I could do without the four hour car ride with the kids, but I'm not much of a road trip person :)




This past weekend, Matt had the opportunity to go to the Final Four in Detroit with my dad, brother, sister-in-law and nephews. The game on Saturday we obviously very exciting and while Monday night's game didn't turn out the way we wanted, Matt still had a great experience. Matt also got to do a lot of celebrity watching (one of his favorite activities) - spotting MSU basketball players, college coaches, NFL players, and other assorted famous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...