Saturday, November 22, 2008

done!

As of yesterday, I am officially done with all of my Christmas shopping (insert gagging sounds here). I really hate doing things last minute - I was that dorky kid in school who always had homework done ahead of time - and now I can actually enjoy the weeks leading up to Christmas instead of feeling frantic. Our Christmas cards have arrived, and even my homemade gifts are made. I just need to get up there and wrap gifts one of these days. And dig up some killer white elephant gifts for our small group Christmas party (right, Bethany?)

2 comments:

  1. hey - you're amazing! i haven't even started my shopping yet! how'd the cards turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! If you email me your address, I'll even send you one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...