Saturday, November 8, 2008

birthday wishes for Daddy

Tomorrow starts a big birthday week for us around here. Matt's birthday is Sunday, Ella's is Wednesday, and Dylan's is Thursday. Today, I helped Dylan make a card for Matt on the computer. I asked him what we wanted to say to Daddy on his birthday and gave him a few ideas to get started (what do you like to do with Daddy, etc.).

Here's the priceless result:

Happy birthday, Daddy! I love you ‘cause you play cars with me and you lay with me and you go for walks with me. Thank you for doing trick or treat with me and for going to the ‘Hamas. I love you so, so much. Thank you for loving me and for loving my baby sister and for loving everybody. And thank you for loving God and Jesus.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute! hope you have a great birthday week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is priceless! I love how the card turned into a prayer. That's a treasure to bust out when he turns 18!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...