Tuesday, November 11, 2008

fall photos

My blogger buddy Mindy is starting out in the photography biz, and I asked her to take the kids' "year" pictures last week. We went to Spring Grove Park on one of the last nice days of fall, and the kids had a good time tromping through the leaves while Mindy followed them around and snapped pictures. I just got back them all back today, and I'm so happy with the way they turned out. All the colors are beautiful and I think she really captured the kids' personalities - all those little looks that I see through out the day are now captured on film! Here are a couple of my favorites (I'll post the rest on Facebook).

Observations: #1 - my kids' tongues hang out of their mouths A LOT. #2 - my stubborn 3 year old is turning into a fairly cooperative 4 year old; my little baby is turning into a sometimes terrible 2 year old (Dylan did better than I thought he would, and Ella wasn't as into it as I would have liked. All in all, I declare it a success.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...