3. I'm enjoying the new basement.
4. I'm asleep somewhere. (I can't seem to get enough lately!)
5. I'm focusing on Project 52.
6. I'm blending a green smoothie.
7. I'm watching Downton. (No spoilers! I'm only through Season 2.)
8. I'm doing my best to be present.
9. I'm potty training the littlest Terp.
10. I'm learning how to renew.
This has been a season of slowing down, filling up, doing less, experiencing more, and banishing "should" from my vocabulary. I'm grateful for this time and content to sit in the open space. What's been keeping you busy (or not) lately?