Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

I've enjoyed seeing everyone's Halloween pictures either on their blogs or their Facebook accounts...thought I'd share our Halloween shots too. We were on vacation this year, so it was a different sort of Halloween but the kids were still able to do a little trick or treating on the cruise ship. Dylan was a soccer player along with cousins Isaac and Nicko - my parents picked up these outfits when they were in Spain earlier this fall. Ella was a cheerleader - if you know anything about me you know that I was a cheerleader all through high school and then coached for three years before we had kids. I just can't help influencing her costume "choice" while I can :)





More vacation pictures coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. Not many kids get to trick-or-treat on a cruise ship. That's pretty great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...