Wednesday, February 22, 2012

40 bags: here we go!

I'm starting 40 bags in 40 days today. We're enjoying an amazingly warm, sunny, spring-like day today in Michigan, and it's the perfect setting for cleaning, purging, and organizing. I have already tackled my junk drawers, and I'm feeling tremendously free.
I like to rotate the "art" in my kitchen by using printables I find on Pinterest. I couldn't find anything 40 bags or Lent appropriate,
so I created one myself.
(Disclaimer: This was my first stab at this. No guarantees about the resolution. 
Also, please note: I checked my perfectionism at the door. "Good enough," I say!)

If you're interested in reading more and following along, these two blogs are doing series on the 40 bags idea right now:

Clover Lane {tips and tricks} - featuring updates every Wednesday
White House Black Shutters - featuring a link party every Friday

I'm hoping to post some of my progress {Instagram-style}
every now and then as well. 

Happy purging!

{Linking up here}
52 MantelsLet Birds Fly
smaller

3 comments:

  1. Great printable!! I've totally pinned it :)

    Good luck with your purging! And, thanks for linking up last week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...