Sunday, July 8, 2012

{Memory Verse Mania}: PROMISE!


{Memory Verse Mania} Moment of Truth:
How are you all doing??

In the spirit of keeping it real, I have to admit that we are officially a week behind schedule. This past week (because of the holiday) has been a whirlwind of packing (and unpacking) beach bags, blowing up kiddie pools, lighting off fireworks, and staying up way past our bedtimes.

*Deep Breath*

No worries. I tend to be a rule follower and I hate the feeling of being behind, but I'm coping. Onward and forward.

For any of you who are still on schedule, here's the next set of lovely printables featuring four of my favorite verses of promise.
{Can I get a round of applause for Nikki @ LDS Printables?}

I love the idea of teaching kids young, that in this topsy turvy world, 
there are truths that they can hold on to even when it all falls apart.

Week 5 {July 8-14}
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31


 Week 6 {July 15-21}
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you
and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
 Week 7 {July 22-28}
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13
Week 8 {July 29-August 4}
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
I Peter 5:7

And a special bonus for you:

Because Nikki @ LDS Printables is super cool, she is offering this great 
verse of promise in FOUR cool color choices. Which one's your favorite?
(I had a terrible time deciding!)

P.S. We're working through the 12 verses of {Memory Verse Mania} during summer vacation, but feel free to join in at anytime. The printables can also be used in smaller sets of four for a quick Bible verse re-boot or individually.
They make great {free} kitchen & kid room art too!

4 comments:

  1. Great verses! I don't like the feeling of being behind either but, like you said, onward and forward! Hope this next week is a great one for you and that you feel like you can get a bit back into your normal routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and encouraging verses you shared here, each one reminding us that we have a God we can depend on. Thanks for sharing. Found you on Monday Meet Up and now follow. Have a blessed week! TESHUVA-http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie! Just stopping by from Covered in Grace. I love these printables - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say thanks for sharing this verse! It's simple and powerful and true. It's a sad day when you get scorned for sharing something so innocent and precious. I'm sorry.

    However, you helped me today. I can't wait to print this out to help remind me of this truth!

    Thank you!

    Emily
    www.BeautifulHelloBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...