Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Living the Width, Vol. II {great reads}


We're halfway through July and it's time to highlight 
some of my favorite
{great reads} from last month's Living the Width, Volume II party!

Read on: I promise you will be inspired by these women!



TRYathlon | Nedra @ Adventure Mom

A triathlon is on my bucket list and Nedra provides the perfect inspiration for following through. She refused to let her fears or her excuses stand in her way (especially since her inspiration was a 62 year old cancer survivor!)

"If you have something you’ve always dreamed of trying or experiencing, 
I encourage you to push through the resistance and the fears and go for it. 
The reward is worth the risk."
{full post here}


Be Kind & Work Hard Quotes | Michelle @ Michelle Lea Designs

Everything Michelle creates is clean, simple, and beautiful including these great {free} printables reminding us to be kind and work hard.

"Summer is a time to relax, recharge and live simply and I think that these 
two quotes remind us of that."
{full post & printables here}


Shopping Fast | Lisa @ Team Jousma

I am inspired by Lisa's month-long shopping fast. Read what made her decide enough was enough along with her recent update.

"How can I justify all this spending when there are so many that go without? 

So for one month, I am going on a shopping fast. No purchases outside of food or unforeseen necessities that come up."
{full post here}


Rainbow Birthday Party | Heather @ It's a Long Story

I LOVE a good celebration and Heather knocked it out of the park with this pretty party for her three year old daughter. Click over for the fun party pics!

"This was my first time doing a "theme" party, so I went with something that I thought would be pretty simple, and threw Abbey a Rainbow Party!"
{full post here}

Thanks for sharing, bloggy friends! 
If you were featured, here's a button for you!

And get ready to share your posts at the next edition of Living the Width
(coming soon...next week)!

The Terpblog

2 comments:

  1. Katie! You are absolutely the sweetest and kindest person!!! Thank you so much for the sweet words. You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that first one about the triathlon - I'll have to check her out! I have no excuse!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...