My motto for the summer is s-l-o-w d-o-w-n but that doesn't mean a girl can't still have some goals.
In no particular order:
- Take the kids to the library regularly (weekly?) and finish one of those crazy reading charts.
- Run a 10K race.
- Eat healthier (i.e. figure out what the hey to do with all this fresh, beautiful produce).
- Catch up our family scrapbook.
- Put together a recipe binder.
- Actually hang the items up over our desk area that I've been collecting for the past half a year (procrastination day, anyone?)
- Try out the new Martha Challenges (by the way, 31 Days to Clean was one of the coolest journeys I've ever been on).
- Read, read, read - both to the kids and to myself.
What's on your list during these warm weather months?