Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A perfect day: Ikea, H&M, and the Tiger's

Last Saturday, we dropped the kids off at Nana and Pa's and headed towards Detroit with our good friend Katie and Ernie. We stopped at Ikea on the way (you can see how thrilled Matt and Ernie were about that). Katie and I had a grand old time shopping for the first couple of hours without the guys (they were watching the State game at a sports bar) and then the guys reappeared and things went a little downhill from there :). I ended up with some great stuff, but once I got home I realized I should have bought more! (Anyone want to plan an Ikea trip with me??)

After Ikea, we made a quick stop at the H&M in Dearborn and we all freshened up our wardrobes (yes, the boys too) and then we FINALLY made it to the game. We had great seats (thanks, Ernie's work) and the Tiger's won. We rolled back into Hudsonville around 1:30am wayyy past our bedtimes and picked the kids up in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. How many outfits did Ernie pack for the day trip?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...