Monday, June 11, 2012

{Memory Verse Mania}: PRAISE!

We officially kicked off summer vacation this weekend in our home!

First up on our summer vay-cay agenda: 
our memory verse challenge. 

I shared the chart last week 
& now here are the first four printables of the series: verses of PRAISE.

(All designs courtesy of LDS Printables.)

 Week 1 {June 10-16}
The heavens declare the glory of God; 
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Psalm 19:1
Week 2 {June 17-23}
This is the day the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24
Download Praise.2 Here

Week 3 {June 24-30}
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. 
His love endures forever.
Psalm 136:1
Download Praise.3 Here

Week 4 {July 1-7}
I praise you because I am fearfully & wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14
Download Praise.4 Here

I hope these printables are good teaching tools for the kids and something pretty to display for the moms. Make sure you link up below if you're working on these at home and let us know how it's going!

Look for the next four printables {verses of PROMISE} coming soon!

P.S. Here's the chart again in case you missed it last week.

Download Chart Here


7 comments:

  1. Love this! We are going to give it a whirl with our non-stop talking 2 year old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great ideas! I love it. Our printer is out of colour ink right now so hopefully the printables still look good in B&W. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie, if they aren't working out in B&W, email me and I will fix them for you so that you can print them!

      Delete
  3. Love these printables!! New follower from the GFC blog hop. I'd love for you to stop by Apples and Peanut Butter some time if you can:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited about these verses! I am starting to home-school my children and want to impress these verses that I have memorized from my youth upon their hearts too. And with moving in the next 60 days, don't even have the time to think about doing something so cute & inspiring for them. So thank you very much!
    Michelle S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...