Monday, July 26, 2010

puppy love

Dylan and Ella both have pretty good dog-phobia's which we attribute to the fact that they aren't around a whole lot of dogs. They used to shriek in terror at the sight of a dog and now they more calmly and quietly try to climb up the side of Matt or I whenever a dog enters the room.

So this made me really laugh the other day when Mady discovered dogs first at a friend's backyard basketball tournament and then at a friend's parents' house. Mady was un-phased when the first friendly pup licked her cheeks repeatedly (I think he must have smelled her sweet potato cheeks) and then later she mustered all of her new crawling skills to get herself eye to eye with this doggie.

Matt and I know ourselves well enough to know that we are NOT a dog family, but I think he's going to have a hard time in a couple of years saying no to our Baby Princess and her big brown eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...