Friday, October 19, 2007

Family Pictures, Take 27

After about 20 shots, I think we finally got a keeper for my parents' Christmas card. There are also a couple of cute ones my brother of the boy cousins on Nana and Pa's bridge and a family picture of us with the kids--the first is how we look 1% of the time, the second is how we look the other 99%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...