Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Currently Cooking: Honey Curry Chicken

From time to time I post recipes on this blog.

Just to be clear, this isn't because I love cooking, it's quite the opposite.

Cooking is not my favorite (although I have promised to try in 2011), so if I share a recipe it's because it's quick, easy and unable to be messed up.

This is one of Matt and Dylan's favorite dinners: Honey Curry Chicken. This recipe originally came from my Aunt Laurie on my dad's side...it involves a little Asian flair :)

You might have to buy some curry but once you have that on hand, you will usually have the other ingredients around making it an easy meal to make when you don't have other plans.

We like ours over rice and if you throw in some green veggies on the side you're good to go. 

I often use frozen chicken tenderloins from a bag so you might have adjust cooking time depending on the size of your chicken.

Honey Curry Chicken

3 chicken breasts (cut into strips, if desired)

Mix together & pour over chicken:
1/3 C margarine, melted
1/3 C honey
1 tsp salt
1 tsp curry
2 T. mustard (prepared)

Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until chicken is done. 
*This can also be done in the crockpot.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how my life would have been different if I had found this recipe one year early.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...