Friday, June 25, 2010

add 'em to your blogroll!

Quick note to share a cool house-related blog I have been following - Young House Love. At first I wasn't sure if I would like this blog or not because everything looks so perfect, but I think the couple who writes it are those type of people that you just can't help but like. Cute ideas and a well-written blog. As an added bonus, most of their ideas are pretty cheap (although they are much handy-ier than the average couple). I already stole their idea and bought this filing box from Target so I can get rid of my huge, ugly, taking-up-space-in-my-coat-closet filing cabinet.

I am also an instant fan of this new blog they just mentioned in a post called Catalog Living. It's written by comedian Molly Erdman and she basically makes fun of overly-styled rooms in catalogs (see caption below).
I’ve only set out personalized towels for Margaret and Patrick, but I see three people arriving on horseback…if they’re bringing a friend I wish they had told me ahead of time. The embroider is fast but not that fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...