Thursday, January 3, 2008

currently reading:

I got this book for Christmas and I've been reading a few chapters every night before bed. It's a book about nothing and about everything, all at the same time, about embracing the little things in life and finding God at every turn. Shauna and her husband Aaron both worked at and attended our church (Aaron was the worship leader), and I got used to seeing them around. Now that they're no longer there, I realize how much I miss them.


My friend Katie told me about this cookbook and brought some amazing muffins made from a recipes in this book over on New Year's Eve. The idea behind this book is that you make fruit and vegetable purees and "hide" them in your kids' food. They're eating things they like and you're making sure they get their vegetables and everyone is happy (or so the author, Jessica Seinfeld - yes, Jerry's wife - says). It's involves a little more planning, but I'm going to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...