Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bullet Points (because sometimes it's just easier this way)

  • Matt and I have joined a gym...he's a pretty regular runner these days but I am most definitely not and it's about time that I start getting some regular exercise (no more I'm pregnant/I have a newborn excuses available). We discovered that we could join Fitness 19 where Matt's grandma goes if we signed up under her for the low price of $5/month each. It's hard to pass that deal up. Plus, if Matt's 70-something year old grandma can find time/energy to exercise, I guess I can too!
  • We rang in the New Year with our friends Katie, Ernie, and Xavier McCallum...they came to our house and we made humungous homemade stromboli, watched the kids run around, and then the girls watched a Jon & Kate Plus Eight marathon while the guys worked on their Guitar Hero skills. We finally got all three kids in bed and then played Trivial Pursuit and watched the ball drop. The fun wasn't over then though because the McCallums spent the night and we made a New Year's breakfast in the morning.
  • I now own a pair of snowboots for the first time since about the 8th grade and I couldn't be happier. I've been trying to take the kids outside more this winter and I was tired of having freezing feet. I'm thinking I should invest in some snow pants next...
  • We are leaving for the Bahamas with my family on Saturday. Only 2 1/2 more days to get the pile of stuff accumulating in our guest room into suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...