Monday, May 21, 2007

welcome to the terpblog

It seems like all the cool kids have blogs these days, so I'm trying it out. I'm hoping that this will be a way to stay a little more connected with family and friends, especially those that I don't get to see or talk to on a regular basis. I'm not promising exciting, earth-shattering posts here, so don't get your hopes up, but I'll do my best to keep you entertained (or at least give you something to read when you've come to the end of the internet and are downright bored). Anyway, I hope some of you jump on the blog wagon, if you're not already on it, so I can read all about the minute details of your life.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogland! thanks for the comment on mine - we always did have similar (great) taste! ;) i've got you bookmarked. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...