Sunday, October 7, 2012

Do-Be-Mem.

I love Sunday nights.

I like to write in my planner, map out my week, pick up the house, put ALL the laundry away, and get ready to great a new week come morning.

Here's a quick goal-setting exercise I just discovered... jotting down three simple goals for the week: do, be, memorize.

{Thanks Printable}
Do... say "thank you". We're wrapping up our One Thousand Gifts book club this week with a discussion party on Thursday + I need to carve out some time to update my own list. Gratitude is a great exercise in perspective, and it always brings me back to where I need to be.

Be... flexible. I like to hit the ground running on Monday morning, but I will more likely than not still have a sick little Kindergartner when the sun comes up. Grateful that my To Do list can be shelved, and I will get to spend a day at home with my on-the-mend little yellow haired girl (a rarity these days!)

Mem... three sets of shoe sizes. My annual outlet mall shopping weekend with my mom and SIL is at the end of the week... and there's a Stride-Rite outlet. Enough said.

What's on your agenda this week?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was as productive as you on Sundays!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Caitlyn said! ... I do get a lot accomplished on weekends, but I tend to go into Monday with a lot left to do.

    I really like your "BE" this week, excellent reminder for me too.

    Thanks for joining!
    xo
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...