Best. Concert. Ever.
Wandering the streets of one of the coolest cities in America.
Friends. Really, really good friends.
One teensy incident involving our gas tank.
Side splitting laughter.
Memories that will stand the test of time.
1. Kissing in the park. It just seemed like the right thing to do.
2. The Purple Pig. Cheese, swine & wine. Ask for Darma.
3. Wine wisdom.
5. Hey mama. Hey hey mama.
6. Hanging with the Matt with two t's.
7. Two guys who are glad they brought their wives along.
8. View from the Hancock Center.
9. The most amazing sliders, especially at 12:30am.
10. Our favorite Chicago breakfast spot.
11. Cool cupcakes.
12. Hot Asian buns.
13. Bridge planking.
14. And...we just ran out of gas.
15. Matt driving away with a seemingly nice stranger.
[We crossed our fingers that he would be back again.]
16. An inconvenience but it might just have been worth the laughs.