Friday, November 25, 2011

insta.life {thankful.}

Another week, another batch of Instagrams.

A handful of moments captured, big and small.


1. Pinterest strikes again.

2. Our two year old's current love language? E-L-M-O.


3. Found this gem while cleaning out the basement. 

4. A late night game of Go Fish.


5. I have a love-hate relationship with my swim bag.

6. A favorite Lowell hot spot.


7. Blessed. Thankful.

8. Learning how to play dominoes while we digest our turkey.


9. Pumpkin or apple? Both, please.

10. Mady ♥'s Uncle Chad's cell phone.



life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. oh my. my two-year old might pass out from excitment upon seeing those awesome cupcakes! love them!
    looks like you had a great thanksgiving! happy instafriday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Elmo Cupcakes! Isn't Pinterest fantastic, I'm a wee bit addicted :) Instagram is great too, I use it daily. Visiting from Life Rearranged. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...