Monday, March 29, 2010

Classic Ella

When I saw Ella in this get-up, I just had to grab my camera and try to capture the moment. This is Classic Ella - always with food on her face, messy hair, a bag in hand (or on her back) and a baby. We love our little girl with "the lello" [yellow] hair. She is every bit three and every bit a little girl. She gives us a run for our money sometimes but we can't imagine our family without her. We are constantly shaking our heads in amazement. She is growing up fast and learning like crazy (she told me the other day that to make an "E" you make a line and then put stripes on it). She still loves going to 'Nastics and she can't wait to be in Uncle Chad and Aunt Katie's wedding this summer and wear her "princess dress" (if you ask her what her job is at the wedding she'll tell you it's "dancin'"...and then she might add "throwing flowers, but NOT picking them back up"). Her current idol is Taylor Swift. She's starting preschool in the fall and I'll miss my little girl during those mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...