Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to school!

First day of the new school year for Dylan today - he was very happy to go and I think he was less hesitant than last year because he knows what to expect this year. He has different teachers and a different class room this year but everything else is familiar for the most part. Matt and I both picked him up and then we all went out to lunch and Dylan was very happy to share his day with us (last year it was like pulling teeth to get him to talk - we'll see if that continues!)
Ella and I had a fun morning, running errands and getting some one-on-one time in. I'm really looking forward to my mornings with her this year (she's going to be the middle child and I don't want her to get gypped out of Mommy time!) I love my Dilly Man too though and it's nice to get some one-on-one time with him in the afternoon while Ella naps. Our fall should be pretty smooth - at least until the Baby shows up and changes everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...