Friday, February 6, 2009

winter = boring

So I've pretty much decided that winter is boring. It's never been my favorite season, but this year and last year have both seemed so long and relentless...there's just not that much to do with my little kiddos when were stuck inside day after day. We really do get out fairly often, but the hours at home still seem long. Oh well - I'm sure all of you moms out there know what I'm talking about and (someday) spring will come again (right??).

Today Matt had the day off and we went downtown to the Children's Museum. Two reasons why I love this place:

1) We were there for two hours and didn't have to tell our kids no once - so relaxing for both us and them when they are in an environment where they can just be kids. Brilliant.
2) No clean up! They played playdoh, grocery store, bubbles, trains, dentist, sandbox and bank and we didn't have to pick up :)

There's my plug for the Children's Museum. [We bought a membership last year for $60 - a good deal considering admission just went up to $6.50, meaning one trip would cost our family$26. A good investment if you think you'll make it there a couple times within a year]

Not much else to report since we've been up to a big bunch of nothing. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...