Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bahamas vacation + I love Picasa collages = this post

We are just back from another wonderful Bahamas vacation with the fam. Travel days with my kids are never my favorite, but the rest of it was fun. This was our fifth time back to this resort with kids, so it's a very relaxing, very familiar kind of vacation. Lots of sitting by the pool, playing on the slides, looking at the aquariums, eating until you want to burst, etc. I love the memories we made with our "little" family - Matt and the kids - and our "big" family - my parents, brother and sister-in-law and nephews, and my Grandma. I'm a homebody and I'm pretty sure my kids are too so we are always glad to be home...and of course, there's always next year to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...