Monday, October 6, 2008

Shop 'Til You Drop

I spent this past weekend over in Birch Run SHOPPING. I think we have been doing this trip for 8 or 9 years now, every fall, and it's usually a highlight of the year. In the past I've gotten some Christmas shopping done, but this year I mostly shopped for myself and the kids (I usually do my Christmas shopping WAY ahead so I'm starting to freak out a little that Christmas is 2 1/2 months away and I haven't even started). This photo is of my sister-in-law Michelle and her mom Pam and my sister-in-law Yesenia and my mom in Lansing (where my brother and sister-in-law live) before all the shopping fun began!
This year was significant because it was a baby-free year: one of the few years that we haven't had a baby in a stroller to push around. Matt wins lots of brownie points for being a stay-at-home dad all weekend long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...