Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shower Central

Yesterday was the big shower day for our house. In the morning, I helped host (along with my mom and my sister-in-law) a baby shower for two of my cousins, Christa and Corina. They are both due to have babies on the same day. Crazy, eh? All of the ladies from my Dad's side of the family were there along with a few other assorted guests.

We cleaned up that shower, I sat down for about 20 minutes, and then I got ready for the next shower of the day, a personal shower for Kara. We had about 20 college-age girls over for that, and I definitely felt a little old :) We had fun making "lingerie" for Kara and watching a video of Brett answering questions about the two of them.

It was a busy day, and I was exhausted by the end, but it was a lot of fun and really a privilege to be able to host both. A big thanks to both sets of grandparents - Dylan was at Matt's parents' most of the day, and Ella was at my parents'.

Now onto packing for Florida...4 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...