Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Showers and Sisters

Last night I went to Kara's wedding shower thrown by Matt's aunts. I absolutley love showers - the games, the food, and the PRESENTS! We also took the opportunity to get a picture of the FOUR Terpstra girls...anyone who knows Matt's family knows this picture has been a long time coming! When Matt and I start dating 10 1/2 years (!) ago, it was a very much a "boy" family. His brothers were 15, 13, and 10 and Cara was four. Needless to say, I have waited a very long time for some more sisters! Now we're just waiting for one more Terpstra girl and then the poor chap who tries to marry the baby sister :).

Oh, and yes we tease Kara about being the only blondie in the bunch.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this post...it makes me smile. I'm proud to be the 5th Terpstra girl...AND the 2nd Blonde!! :) Love you seester!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...