Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another day...

Another day, another crazy cleaning/picking up session, another showing. To top it off, I got to have some dental work done right in the middle of all that and now my teeth hurt. We've heard that the people who went through our house yesterday have already sold their house and have their choices narrowed down to our house and another house. I don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but I'm concerned we might end up homeless if our house sells too quickly (I know, a good problem to have).

I'm ready for life to slow down, but I think it's going to be a while before that happens.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh - already a potential buyer - I am SO envious, but that would be sort of stressful not having your next house until the end of August! Yeesh!

    We have a showing tomorrow morning too - so we're going to do another cleaning session tonight. We should be okay, since it's basically picked up from last weekend's open house... craziness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...