Monday, November 5, 2012

Friend Love {un.tied update}


I shared with you back in April a little about my #soulsister's new handmade shop, un.tied, and I wanted to share an update now six months later.

As Theresa's self-appointed shop consultant and head cheerleader, I also wanted to put a bug in your ear to consider gifting one of her lovely items to a special someone this holiday season.

Her Etsy shop is in the process of being restocked, and there are some really great items there... but you should also know that's she's been working on a slew of custom orders these past few months as well.

My very own un.tied necklace.
Theresa surprised me with this necklace the other day, created especially for me, and I can tell you first hand it was a really special, one-of-a-kind gift to receive. Popular custom ideas include using one of dear old dad's ties or a husband's tie (perhaps from your wedding day or other special day). She also keeps a slew of ties on hand for custom orders, if you prefer to pick something from her stash. The bracelets and key fobs would make great teacher gifts as well.

Prices range from $9 to $38. Gift certificates are also available. All custom orders are specially packaged and ready to give in a unique keepsake cigar box.

And did I mention they are all handcrafted with love and then individually named?


I mentioned this before {but it's worth repeating}... all proceeds go towards helping to bring their little Finley Grace home from South Korea. Theresa has officially been {paper} pregnant for longer than an elephant and her mama's heart aches to hold her little dark-haired girl who lives across the ocean.

Handmade. Upcycled. Named. Reclaimed. Meaningful. Beautiful.

Bursting with a mama's hope.

Enough said.

Now {please}, run, don't walk. Happy shopping!


4 comments:

  1. Beyond blessed to have you as my #1 shop consultant, cheerleader and #soulsister! What a lovely surprise on this Monday morning. Love you and your amazing heart. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful and unique! I've never seen anything like them before. I think I've already checked out the shop, but I'm headed back there again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unique and cool! I love the necklace! I may have to look into getting one (maybe for christmas or for an anniversary gift). I love the idea of doing a custom order with a meaningful tie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my un.tied necklace! I've gotten a ton of compliments on it and people asking where I got it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...