Saturday, April 14, 2012

insta.life {spring has sprung}

Big Instagram happenings this week:
Instagram is now available for Android users
and Facebook buys Instagram for one billion dollars.

Crazy cakes.

Our happenings have been much smaller in scale. 
Here's what we've been up to in Terp-ville:


Life & death yarn decisions on a Friday night.



It's that time again! Love me some craft night.
{And a great free printable}



I can't help but enjoy a bottle of Smart Water every now and then 
{and all that it's sleek marketing implies.}



Last 40 bags drop off to one of my favorite local charities.



A spring break afternoon ice cream treat
followed by Mady's other favorite thing: "fliding".



Six months of scrapbook catch-up. It's Go Time.



Happy Easter!
He is risen! He is risen indeed!



Thanks to a peanut shortage, I can no longer buy my Jif at Costco.
Good thing I found this giant can/vat at the grocery store this week.



We are very proud of our artistic 1st grader 
and can't wait to attend the upcoming HPS art show!



Scrapbooking mission complete. 
All caught up through January; spring pictures en rout from Snapfish.



The Bible in Seven Months Maybe More.
{formerly known as The Bible in 90 days}
So close to completion, yet so, so far.




Saturday's task: another 25K training long run.
Blessed to have three friends run legs of it with me 
{they brought water + fresh conversation.}
Community at it's finest.

1 comment:

  1. Popping over from LifeArranged. I'm jealous of your 25k training! I'm still working on that 5k!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...