Saturday, July 23, 2011

As of Late: July

Photobucket

Lately I've been working through the *new* Martha Challenges from 31 Days to Clean with a couple of friends. We're working on building a consistent day-to-day cleaning routine for our homes.

Lately I've filed a few tidbits under Who Knew??  
#1 Aggressive, male red-winged blackbirds will attack if you run through their territory. #2 Never, ever touch jalapeno seeds (thanks for being a trailblazer, T).

Lately I've become obsessed healthily interested in pinning bits of inspiration on Pinterest.

Lately our household has had a small case of Bieber Fever.

Lately I've been water aerobicizing and loving it.

Lately I've been thinking about (maybe) penciling in "complete a triathlon" on my Year 32 To Do List.

Lately I've realized it's helpful to understand the where/who/what/why of our backgrounds. Our stories are important.

Lately I've noticed an increase in preggers people among our friends and acquaintances  Who's next??

1 comment:

  1. I have definitely been learning so much about stories and how very important it is for us to share them.

    Pinterest is SO fun! It can be obsession inducing ;)

    Water aerobics sounds so fun.

    So glad you could join us again this month Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...