Monday, January 13, 2014

One Word 365 {exhale}


ex·hale / verb / 1. to breathe out in a deliberate manner.

Furthermore, to pause.

To relax.

To let it go.

To breathe deeply, and with intention.

To start again.

To begin a conversation.

To create space.

To find a place.

To lean into the physical, the human, the most basic parts.

To root into the present.

To get one's bearings.

To take care, to sustain.

To connect. To reconnect.

To let it out.

To feel relief.

To remember:

It's all going be OK.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning! I hope you enjoyed a lovely Easter. I wanted to stop by and let you know that I linked to your Pinterest Page "40 Bags in 40 Days" on my blog this morning. The title of the post is "How I Lost Several Hundred Pounds in 2 Weeks". I purged tons of stuff. Literally. I let go of things I loved and it was a good lesson is learning where my real treasure lies. I hope you'll stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...