Wednesday, February 8, 2012

featured!

Oh boy, what a week!
Here are some blogs where I was featured recently:

I discovered 52 Mantels through Pinterest a couple of months ago, and it's quickly become one of my favorite new reads. I love the look and feel of Emily's blog and her ideas are fresh and super cool.
{She specializes in mantle-spiration + a whole lot of other projects}

52 Mantels

I am very excited for my owl art to be featured today 
as part of her Thursday's are YOUR days! party. 

Click on over for some more awesome ideas!

And...
another feature this week!
I can see how this can become addicting :)

Pop on over to Katie's Nesting Spot,
{How can you not like someone named Katie??}
and check out her latest edition of A Crafty Soiree!

A Crafty Soiree

I was excited to receive an email from Hani @ Craftionary last night
telling me that she would be featuring my owl art as part of her Friday Fun Party!


And here's one more:
Kelley @ The Grant Life is spotlighting my {family} love mail project on Financial Friday.
www.thegrantlife.com
Thank you, everyone, for all the blog love! You made my week!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday! Celebrate your crafting success!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your fabulous projects have been so popular!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...