Friday, February 17, 2012

insta.life {Valentine's edition}

Love was in the air this week! 

Our mailboxes continued to be stuffed with sweet words, 
we enjoyed parties and treats galore, and we got busy tackling some new projects during one of the dreariest times of the year.


Sunday afternoon activity.


The best sugar cookies ever from our favorite neighbors.
{Photo taken less than 24 hours after the plate of cookies entered our house.}


Mady's room is now much better organized, 
featuring more of my favorite labels.


52 things for my hubby.


Spending time in my favorite first grader's classroom.
Cake pops are all the rage this year!


Party #2, down the hall, with the Pre-K-er's.


A special lunch date for Daddy and his three ladies.
On the menu today: PBJ sushi.


Made the dollar store rounds before lunch and found these gems.


Lots of Valentine's loot showed up in the mail this week thanks to the Nana's. Recently acquired treasures: 
Cars2 Squinkies and Legos for Dylan, 
a hula hoop and new book for Ella, 
and a cute, pink! set of bunny Duplos for Mady.

{Linking up to}

4 comments:

  1. I love the deck of cards book! I have been collecting decks for a few months to use in collages and for tags, but that is an awesome idea! Love your pics for the week! Isn't it great to do Valentine's Day with your kids now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the deck of cards book is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a productive week! I love the 52 things idea for your hubby, that is great. And I love the background of your blog!! So glad I found it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. 인스타팔로워늘리기

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...