Friday, December 30, 2011

insta.life {Christmas edition}

The big themes for this week's edition of InstaFriday are Christmas
(of course!) and fresh starts (I love looking ahead to the new year!)


1. Christmas Eve morn' jam session on Daddy's guitar.

2. An awesome (& thoughtful) gift from my mom-in-law.

3. Getting acquainted with George.

4. Sorry little sis, this is what happens when you fall asleep
in the middle of a family gathering.


5. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.

6. Best. Hand cream. Ever.

7. My new plastic {revolving} photo cube.
Thank you, Secret Santa's shop.

8. Christmas-ing with Uncle Chad.


9. New {free} kitchen art.

10. Success! My first "homemade" loaf of bread.

11. Furniture rearranging: good for the soul.

12. He practically jumped in my cart and begged me to take him home.

Happy New Year! Bring it on, 2012!


Linked to: InstaFriday @ Life Rearranged.

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...