Friday, December 28, 2007

Fantasy Football

My brother sent me this article and it's a must read if you/your husband has ever been involved with fantasy football. It's from espn.com and the Sports Guy (aka Bill Simmons) is one of their regular writers. This week's column was written by his wife, the Sports Gal. My favorite is that she calls her husband's fantasy football league the "League of Dorks" (you will understand this hostility if your husband has spent hours at a fantasy draft or on the phone with his friends frantically discussing their teams), and then she proceeds to explain her system for picking games each week (i.e., picking which animal mascot would win in a fight, picking the city that she would rather live in.)

My dream is to someday hang out with the Sports Guy and the Sports Gal. The Sports Gal is my hero.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/071228

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...